2012 m. kovo 10 d., šeštadienis

Living beyond Miracles

On my spring walk last Sunday, I accidentally found an audio book on my iPod, and although audio books always made me sleepy, I have been listening to this one since then, over and over again - completely awake :) and you know.. Miracles began to happen..:)

Sharing some magical sparks with you..

"You are not a human being, having a spiritual experience, - you are spiritual being, having human experience." Deepak Chopra

"To see a world in a grain of sand

And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.
We are led to believe a lie
When we see not through the eye
Which was born in a night to perish in a night,
When the soul slept in beams of light."
William Blake


Totally worth reading or listening to: 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą